The Plant Stand of Arizona
Regular price $29.99
- Caring for Sarracenia -North American Pitcher Plants.
- Sunlight: Pick a location that gets five or more hours a day of direct sun.
- Water: Keep moist to wet and do not let the soil dry out.
- Soil: We recommend a mix of two or three parts sphagnum peat moss to one part of sand.
- Where to Grow. Sarracenia grow best outdoors as a container or potted plant on a sunny deck or patio.
- Sunlight. During the growing season, grow your Sarracenia outside in full sun with 6 or more hours of direct sunlight, for vigorous growth.
- Heat Tolerance. Sarracenia tolerate the summer heat well.